Tuesday 21 February 2012

Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' could fetch $80 million at auction

Ha! So one of the four versions of Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' is to be sold, and could fetch $80 million at auction, according to press reports. If you read one of my early posts, you'll know that this picture summed up my state of mind when they found abnormalities in our second baby boy. To an extent, the inside of my head is still represented by that picture, though the sheer terror I felt at the time has ebbed and been replaced by other (unhelpful) feelings.

Since I don't think I've got a spare $80 million the last time I looked, I'll have to leave it to the international art world to pick up the tab...

 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/art-news/9095836/Edvard-Munchs-The-Scream-to-fetch-80-million-at-auction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment